Gooey Butter Cookies ROCK!

OK. I don't cook. I have a husband for that.

But I do like to bake. So when I needed a great idea for a New Nodaway Humane Society luncheon/fundraiser, my husband came to the rescue with this fabulous recipe for Gooey Butter Cookies.

Where, oh, where have you been all my life, you little drops of heaven??!

The cookies. Not my husband.

Can't wait to try the chocolate version.

These were super simple to make. Just five ingredients and VOILA!

Enjoy: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Gooey-Butter-Cookies/Detail.aspx

Note: I didn't have trouble with the sticky dough. A lot of people commented that they put the dough in the fridge overnight. I didn't bother. Just use the powered sugar like flour and roll them in it, ala sugar cookies. Also, I used a convection oven (with parchment paper) so the cooking time was adjusted to 14 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts