Paw Prints


Three months later and the weather finally cooperated so we could use my mom's Christmas gift to Chaser: a paw print kit.

I wasn't sure what to think when I opened the box. Other than my mom must really hate me. It looked entirely too complicated for someone of my non-crafty nature. But I prevailed. Probably because I followed the directions. That's a rarity. I'm usually a Let's Wing It kinda gal. That's when the real trouble starts.

However, I'd like to note for the jury that my husband's only contribution to the project was saying, 'You'll never get her to do it,' then walking off to get a beer.

Oh, ye of little faith. There was no biting. No growling. And the dog was well-behaved too.


I'll have to find a special place for this. It's much too pretty for the yard.


Comments

Popular Posts