Land of PureGold Foundation

Through the wonders of social media a few months ago, I met the founder of Land of PureGold Foundation. The foundation promotes the human-canine bond and responsible pet ownership, and also funds cancer research and treatments for working dogs for animal-assistance therapy, search and rescue, etc.

Rochelle first contacted me after reading one of my columns, which featured my Chaser. She wanted to reprint it in Pet Talk, her foundation's newsletter. Of course, I said YES!

Just a few short weeks later, she returned the favor by providing us with a great resource - http://www.tripawds.com/ - after learning about Chaser's osteosarcoma diagnosis.

As if Rochelle hadn't helped us enough...she continues to amaze me. In this month's foundation newsletter, she included a two-page feature on my Chaser. Others will read about her journey and her life. It is ways like this my Chaser will live on.

You can read it here (pages 7-8).

Comments

Popular Posts