Is that the finish line?

 

It's been almost a year since COVID put a whammy on school here in Maryville, and it seems like we've been climbing one mountain after another ever since.
I don't know about you. Maybe it's the gorgeous weather. But I'm as hopeful as I've been since last March. I can FEEL a difference. In attitudes. In expectations.
Let me know how your kids have been doing. It's been about two months since we returned to five-day, in-person learning at the high school, and learning opportunities for our younger students expanded as quarantine rules were relaxed (if masked).
You can send me a PM or email boebaldwin@maryviller2.com.
I know this has been such a difficult year for everyone. These kids have been through so much, and they have much to be admired for. As do you - parents, teachers and staff.
I've said before that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
And I think I'm spotting the finish line off in the distance, and it's a magnificent, beautiful feeling!

Comments

Popular Posts